Villain Gathering
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Villain Gathering

A gathering area for The villains of the CR adventure.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where do you want to be?

Go down 
+5
LordWolfODonnell
Inquisitor Amakiir
Justis
dragonclaw23
Dimbo
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Dimbo
Admin
Dimbo

Where do you want to be? Empty
PostSubject: Where do you want to be?   Where do you want to be? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 5:19 pm

Where do you want to stay in the world? As I am the final boss, It is going to be in our secret base in Mont. Fuji...

.........................................................................................................

dragonclaw23: Alaska, in a forest surrounding Mt. Kinley. And the base will be in the mountain itself.

Justis: In a pyramid in Egypt

Inquisitor Amakiir: In a small town anywhere in an evil theater in the rundown side of town.

CrizmonBlaze: The very top of the Eiffel Tower

Ex Dee: In a hidden base in Ayers Rock

Jaron: Texas USA

Yaragorm: Train Town, Sonoma

Last edited by Dimbo on Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:47 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
dragonclaw23
Average Bad Guy
Average Bad Guy
dragonclaw23

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want to be?   Where do you want to be? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 5:23 pm

Alaska, in a forest surrounding Mt. Kinley. And my base will be in the mountain itself.
Back to top Go down
Justis
Bully
Bully
Justis

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want to be?   Where do you want to be? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 5:27 pm

In a pyramid in Egypt. It's the perfect way to bring the undead minions into my plan. Plus, then I have the homefield advantage!
Justis was the Pharoah's favourite warrior from thousands of years to go, brought back to life thanks to a mystic blade that the main villain brought to his tomb. He now has control over the sand and can bring undead warriors back to life, and in gratitude to Dimbo for bringing him back to the realm of the living, he does as Dimbo asks.
Back to top Go down
Inquisitor Amakiir
Bully
Bully

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want to be?   Where do you want to be? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 5:34 pm

I'm going to be in a small town anywhere in an evil theater in the rundown side of town.
Back to top Go down
LordWolfODonnell
Admin
LordWolfODonnell

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want to be?   Where do you want to be? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 5:37 pm

You should be in Alberta, Canada.
Back to top Go down
https://crvillains.forumotion.net
Inquisitor Amakiir
Bully
Bully

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want to be?   Where do you want to be? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 5:38 pm

Actually, make it the city of Arkham in Massachusetts.
Back to top Go down
Jaron
Citizen
Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want to be?   Where do you want to be? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 6:10 pm

Deep within' the computer codes?
A giant circle in hell?
Erh.
If those aren't possible, then just Texas USA.
"We' go' a big fuckin' spida' wit' a minehgun!"
Back to top Go down
Yaragorm
Bully
Bully
Yaragorm

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want to be?   Where do you want to be? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 7:00 pm

Hyrule Train Town, Sonoma
Back to top Go down
Justis
Bully
Bully
Justis

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want to be?   Where do you want to be? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 7:01 pm

Urgh, there's way too many people in North America. Jesus, spread out people!
Back to top Go down
Yaragorm
Bully
Bully
Yaragorm

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want to be?   Where do you want to be? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 7:04 pm

But America is the home of the free and the land of the brave!

The perfect place for heroes to meet.

Obviously villains must meet there too in order to be able to better predict the enemy plans.
Back to top Go down
Justis
Bully
Bully
Justis

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want to be?   Where do you want to be? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 7:10 pm

No, you're wrong. The base of operations is in Mount Fuji, as the government is too strict and powerful in America. It'd be just stupidto have our base there, and cliched. You guys have to spread out if you want to keep the Americans on guard, seriously. We're only using 3 continents. Lame. Somebody go to Europe.
Back to top Go down
dragonclaw23
Average Bad Guy
Average Bad Guy
dragonclaw23

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want to be?   Where do you want to be? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 7:12 pm

Hpph, fine, I'll go to Europe. Mountain and forest, that type of thing. Still the same base plan from my lair. And I'm in Norway, in the WINTER!!
Back to top Go down
Yaragorm
Bully
Bully
Yaragorm

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want to be?   Where do you want to be? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 7:13 pm

Wait, never mind.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonBlaze
Citizen
Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want to be?   Where do you want to be? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 7:41 pm

Could I perhaps have a base in... hmm... ah, I know! The very top of the Eiffel Tower!
Back to top Go down
Justis
Bully
Bully
Justis

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want to be?   Where do you want to be? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 7:47 pm

Now this guy takes initiative. It'll make for an interesting battle, to be sure.
Back to top Go down
LordWolfODonnell
Admin
LordWolfODonnell

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want to be?   Where do you want to be? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 7:56 pm

Fight with french bread, and shoot each other with buttered croissants.
Back to top Go down
https://crvillains.forumotion.net
Justis
Bully
Bully
Justis

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want to be?   Where do you want to be? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 7:58 pm

Or...He could escape via hot-air balloon or jetpack and have an intense battle over the skies of France.
Back to top Go down
Inquisitor Amakiir
Bully
Bully

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want to be?   Where do you want to be? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 8:00 pm

DO HOT AIR BALOON! IT'S HORRABLY INEFFECTIVE, BUT DO IT!
Back to top Go down
CrimsonBlaze
Citizen
Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want to be?   Where do you want to be? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 10:06 pm

Yes!!! And then the heroes shall shoot down the hot air balloon. but I shall escape in a puff of smoke! BRILLIANT!!!
Back to top Go down
Ex Dee
Citizen
Citizen
Ex Dee

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want to be?   Where do you want to be? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 12:34 am

In a sheep paddock in New Zealand! Completely unpredictable! Very Happy
Actually, I'd rather be in a hidden base in Ayers Rock. For those of you don't know what that is, it's basically a big rock in Australia. And by big, I mean huge. Anyway, yeah, they'll have to find a secret entrance somewhere on the rock.
Back to top Go down
Dimbo
Admin
Dimbo

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want to be?   Where do you want to be? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 8:44 am

Made the necessary edits Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want to be?   Where do you want to be? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where do you want to be?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Villain Gathering :: Attention Topics-
Jump to: