Villain Gathering
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Villain Gathering

A gathering area for The villains of the CR adventure.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THE MASTER VILLAIN TOPIC

Go down 
+4
LordWolfODonnell
dragonclaw23
Justis
Dimbo
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dimbo
Admin
Dimbo

THE MASTER VILLAIN TOPIC Empty
PostSubject: THE MASTER VILLAIN TOPIC   THE MASTER VILLAIN TOPIC I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 4:59 pm

Here is MY topic. The MASTER topic!

Anyway... I will reveal the location of my base... It is in Mont. Fuji in China!

EDIT: Coming to the point... I am trying to take over the world with a virus. Why? Because my homeland got attacked in 2014! So it is fair I pay them back!

And the CR staff think that they can stop me? Muahahahahahaha!

The virus is capable of slow, painful death...

I want to know what is your special move! NOW!

Last edited by Dimbo on Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Justis
Bully
Bully
Justis

PostSubject: Re: THE MASTER VILLAIN TOPIC   THE MASTER VILLAIN TOPIC I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 5:02 pm

K...but you haven't told us anything about you. At all. I should think that if we're all your humble servants we should at least know a bit about you. Like your purpose, or whatever.
Back to top Go down
dragonclaw23
Average Bad Guy
Average Bad Guy
dragonclaw23

PostSubject: Re: THE MASTER VILLAIN TOPIC   THE MASTER VILLAIN TOPIC I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 5:03 pm

... Not some sundered island in the Pacific Ocean? Or even Mount Everest? But then, it could be right under the heroes' noses, you know.
Back to top Go down
LordWolfODonnell
Admin
LordWolfODonnell

PostSubject: Re: THE MASTER VILLAIN TOPIC   THE MASTER VILLAIN TOPIC I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 5:03 pm

Where do you plan to lead the heroes? I believe I counted 7 villains (Not counting you) ... so I propose 7 Locations in total? (again, not counting yours)
Back to top Go down
https://crvillains.forumotion.net
Justis
Bully
Bully
Justis

PostSubject: Re: THE MASTER VILLAIN TOPIC   THE MASTER VILLAIN TOPIC I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 5:04 pm

Dibs on being out in Egypt or one of its surrounding areas. It works well for my character.
Back to top Go down
dragonclaw23
Average Bad Guy
Average Bad Guy
dragonclaw23

PostSubject: Re: THE MASTER VILLAIN TOPIC   THE MASTER VILLAIN TOPIC I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 5:06 pm

Alaska for me. In the forests please, and near Mt. Kinley or whatever the highest mountains in Alaska.
Back to top Go down
Dimbo
Admin
Dimbo

PostSubject: Re: THE MASTER VILLAIN TOPIC   THE MASTER VILLAIN TOPIC I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 5:14 pm

I will make a topic for it latter... But I want to know what is yours special attack...
Back to top Go down
Justis
Bully
Bully
Justis

PostSubject: Re: THE MASTER VILLAIN TOPIC   THE MASTER VILLAIN TOPIC I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 5:18 pm

Should we discuss that here?
Anyways, my primary special attack would be my flaming whip attack. There's going to be some torches burning in my battle space, so I'll swing my whip around in such a way that it hits one of the torches, setting my whip aflame. I'll then whip one of those blasted heroes for some massive damage, provided they don't stop me in time.

Once I lose my whip my special attack is a spin attack, where I use the sand underneath my feet to spn me around (Lord Justis is the master of the Sand, heck, he came back from the dead in the form of sand) to spin me around like a tornado and I'll slash at all of those heroes.
Back to top Go down
dragonclaw23
Average Bad Guy
Average Bad Guy
dragonclaw23

PostSubject: Re: THE MASTER VILLAIN TOPIC   THE MASTER VILLAIN TOPIC I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 5:21 pm

Mine is when I'll start by tranquilizing everyone, and then the darkness turns into a poisonous haze, and they get booted out of my lair with massive damage racked up and it's can only be treated outside, not inside as it neutralizes the effect of major healing items and spells.
Back to top Go down
Yaragorm
Bully
Bully
Yaragorm

PostSubject: Re: THE MASTER VILLAIN TOPIC   THE MASTER VILLAIN TOPIC I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 6:54 pm

Justis wrote:
Should we discuss that here?
Anyways, my primary special attack would be my flaming whip attack. There's going to be some torches burning in my battle space, so I'll swing my whip around in such a way that it hits one of the torches, setting my whip aflame. I'll then whip one of those blasted heroes for some massive damage, provided they don't stop me in time.

Once I lose my whip my special attack is a spin attack, where I use the sand underneath my feet to spn me around (Lord Justis is the master of the Sand, heck, he came back from the dead in the form of sand) to spin me around like a tornado and I'll slash at all of those heroes.

You stole my idea :U

Um okay then...I know! I'll have the power to...hmm...

I know! I'll be the Train Master Engineer! With my flying trains, time traveling trains, flying AND time traveling trains, I'll be unstoppable!!!

But of course, I'll think of weaknesses later.
Back to top Go down
Justis
Bully
Bully
Justis

PostSubject: Re: THE MASTER VILLAIN TOPIC   THE MASTER VILLAIN TOPIC I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 7:00 pm

No time travelling, that'll be useless in battle.
Back to top Go down
Yaragorm
Bully
Bully
Yaragorm

PostSubject: Re: THE MASTER VILLAIN TOPIC   THE MASTER VILLAIN TOPIC I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 7:02 pm

Justis wrote:
No time travelling, that'll be useless in battle.

I was only making a reference to Back to the Future. They can't really time travel.

My Trains just fly and run over people after I tie distressed damsels to the tracks.
Back to top Go down
Justis
Bully
Bully
Justis

PostSubject: Re: THE MASTER VILLAIN TOPIC   THE MASTER VILLAIN TOPIC I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 7:08 pm

Where do you go to get the damsels? Is there a website for that?
Oh, I suppose I need a place to keep my piece of the puzzle...Oh! I'll keep it on my dagger.
Back to top Go down
Jaron
Citizen
Citizen

PostSubject: Re: THE MASTER VILLAIN TOPIC   THE MASTER VILLAIN TOPIC I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 7:09 pm

Primary attack is to fire my super chaingun
Special attack is to fire incindary bullets from it
Back to top Go down
dragonclaw23
Average Bad Guy
Average Bad Guy
dragonclaw23

PostSubject: Re: THE MASTER VILLAIN TOPIC   THE MASTER VILLAIN TOPIC I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 7:10 pm

Mine will be stuffed inside my pockets. Then it will slip out when I escape. Onto the top of the pillar that I stood on.
Back to top Go down
Inquisitor Amakiir
Bully
Bully

PostSubject: Re: THE MASTER VILLAIN TOPIC   THE MASTER VILLAIN TOPIC I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 7:24 pm

scratch Really Yara? Evil trains?... I'm not one to talk since I've got demonic film reel tenticles and cultists coming out of movie screens and a creepy ass creature that only appears for a second in the furnace but really?
Back to top Go down
Yaragorm
Bully
Bully
Yaragorm

PostSubject: Re: THE MASTER VILLAIN TOPIC   THE MASTER VILLAIN TOPIC I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 7:25 pm

Just trying to be a little bit original... Sad
Back to top Go down
Inquisitor Amakiir
Bully
Bully

PostSubject: Re: THE MASTER VILLAIN TOPIC   THE MASTER VILLAIN TOPIC I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 7:26 pm

I don't mind original, I'm just talking fear inspiring and practical.
Back to top Go down
Justis
Bully
Bully
Justis

PostSubject: Re: THE MASTER VILLAIN TOPIC   THE MASTER VILLAIN TOPIC I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 7:32 pm

Original? Oh please, we all know YG totally got that from Spirit Tracks. Mine had no prior inspiration, I just did what I want cuz I r speshul.
Back to top Go down
Inquisitor Amakiir
Bully
Bully

PostSubject: Re: THE MASTER VILLAIN TOPIC   THE MASTER VILLAIN TOPIC I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 7:39 pm

*Cough*Prince of Persia Sand of Time 3*cough* But yeah, its not the originality I have a problem with. I mean I'm not even original. It's the complete and utter lack of practicality as an evil power. I mean, I would be like, "Seriously? OH NO! A TRAIN!" *Shoots Yara's character* We're good now.
Back to top Go down
Justis
Bully
Bully
Justis

PostSubject: Re: THE MASTER VILLAIN TOPIC   THE MASTER VILLAIN TOPIC I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 7:48 pm

Yeah, train's are old fashioned.
And I'll have you know I just took the character model for the Dark Prince because I thought he looked cool. PoP had no influence on my boss character, I've never even played a Prince of Persia game.
Back to top Go down
Inquisitor Amakiir
Bully
Bully

PostSubject: Re: THE MASTER VILLAIN TOPIC   THE MASTER VILLAIN TOPIC I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 8:00 pm

Ah.

And then there is me, who is basing his lair off of an adventure from the d20 Call of Cthulhu core rulebook.

And my character is based off of one of the evil deities.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonBlaze
Citizen
Citizen

PostSubject: Re: THE MASTER VILLAIN TOPIC   THE MASTER VILLAIN TOPIC I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 9:56 pm

My primary attack will be a big barrage of explosions. Basically, I'll have a lot of bombs that'll all come out of my hat.

At least you guys have originality. I'm basically just someone from FMA+ a circus.
Back to top Go down
dragonclaw23
Average Bad Guy
Average Bad Guy
dragonclaw23

PostSubject: Re: THE MASTER VILLAIN TOPIC   THE MASTER VILLAIN TOPIC I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 6:07 pm

BTW how are we going to introduce the bosses and you Dimbo?
Back to top Go down
Dimbo
Admin
Dimbo

PostSubject: Re: THE MASTER VILLAIN TOPIC   THE MASTER VILLAIN TOPIC I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 6:45 pm

When they think they found the clue, the boss appears and says his introduction...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE MASTER VILLAIN TOPIC   THE MASTER VILLAIN TOPIC I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE MASTER VILLAIN TOPIC
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Villain Gathering :: Lairs :: Dimbo-
Jump to: