Villain Gathering
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Villain Gathering

A gathering area for The villains of the CR adventure.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Backstories?

Go down 
+4
Dimbo
Yaragorm
Justis
dragonclaw23
8 posters
AuthorMessage
dragonclaw23
Average Bad Guy
Average Bad Guy
dragonclaw23

Backstories? Empty
PostSubject: Backstories?   Backstories? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 5:15 pm

I was wondering, do you bosses have a backstory to why you're a boss?

As for my backstory, Dimbo funds my projects. I owe him a debt for all of the help he gave me. That's why I'm a boss for him, plus I get to test my projects on the heroes.

Lame, huh?
Back to top Go down
Justis
Bully
Bully
Justis

Backstories? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backstories?   Backstories? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 6:55 pm

I like it. Smile

Justis was a warrior for the Egyptian king thousands of years ago, but died in battle. Dimbo brought mee to life due to my proficient skills in fighting and was sure I could do his bidding. I'm now some crazy-ass magical Egyptian undead warrior or something like that. I'm old-fashioned and therefore incredibly loyal, plus I'm pretty grateful that Dimbo brought me back to the realm of the living, so I summon my fellow warriors and do Dimbo's bidding as an act of gratitude.
Back to top Go down
Yaragorm
Bully
Bully
Yaragorm

Backstories? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backstories?   Backstories? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 9:16 pm

Okay, how about I felt inspired to do evil after seeing one of the other villains here. then one day I was bitten by a radioactive train and I gained Train Mastery skills after playing Spirit Tracks for 3 weeks straight with no breaks. That's when I decided to join the other villains with my costume.

Um, if this is too silly I could think of something else...
Back to top Go down
Dimbo
Admin
Dimbo

Backstories? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backstories?   Backstories? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 5:56 am

Yaragorm wrote:
Okay, how about I felt inspired to do evil after seeing one of the other villains here. then one day I was bitten by a radioactive train and I gained Train Mastery skills after playing Spirit Tracks for 3 weeks straight with no breaks. That's when I decided to join the other villains with my costume.

... Neutral
Back to top Go down
dragonclaw23
Average Bad Guy
Average Bad Guy
dragonclaw23

Backstories? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backstories?   Backstories? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 4:10 pm

Yaragorm wrote:

Spirit Tracks?? ... Seriously?
Back to top Go down
LordWolfODonnell
Admin
LordWolfODonnell

Backstories? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backstories?   Backstories? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 4:28 pm

Yaragorm wrote:

... Neutral

Anyways, Although not really a boss... mines short and simple. Criminal, forcefully turned hero by judgement, begins back-workings with Dimbo to get his possessions back, becomes a double agent for his natural evil side.
Back to top Go down
https://crvillains.forumotion.net
Jaron
Citizen
Citizen

Backstories? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backstories?   Backstories? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 5:05 pm

Crafted long ago by a unknown professor, Jaron, a Spiderdemon, was never turned on due to being heavily hostile. ( Basicly you can turn me on remotely or some shit..)

Can't think of anythin' good.
Back to top Go down
Yaragorm
Bully
Bully
Yaragorm

Backstories? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backstories?   Backstories? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 5:34 pm

HOLD IT! I feel more inspired today! I thought of a better one!

As a boy, I always loved playing with toy trains. I had hundreds of train cars and millions of tracks to assemble and play with.

One day when I was 12, my parents got into a fierce argument. They ended up burning the house down, killing them and my two younger siblings. I mourned them for at least a week after their funerals. Then I realized that all of the train toys and tracks had also been set aflame and rendered to ashes. All that was still usable was one train engine toy and a straight line of Track.

The police had left me in the care of a foster home, but I hated the parents for their extreme dislike of trains. So I ran away and eventually met a nice lady. She was a thief, but the way she cared for me and taught me how many things about life made me not care that she was a thief. In fact, sometimes I got to help her rob the banks and pilfer purses. She also shared my love of trains and was able to get me into college to learn more about them.

Later in college I studied everything there was to know about trains, locomotives, and other steam engineering. My peers laughed at me for bothering to dwell in such old-fashioned, obsolete, pieces of junk. This drove me to learn about trains even more. I soon discovered that if I concentrate well enough, I can manipulate anything I wanted to (my real power). Unfortuneately, I also discovered that my attention span was so low that I could only concentrate properly for trains.

Having all of my family members die and being raised only by a female thief who died when she was shot by a police officer, I felt compelled to work in evil so that I could avenge the only real family I ever had. However, stealing is hard to do when you can only manipulate slow moving, large heavy vehicles that are limited to lines in the ground. I decided I wanted to be a part of more evil things when I heard about the work of (*insert name of villain I decide to idolize here) and wanted to join him/her...

That's better, right? You can delete my old one if you want.

Last edited by Yaragorm on Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dragonclaw23
Average Bad Guy
Average Bad Guy
dragonclaw23

Backstories? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backstories?   Backstories? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 5:45 pm

That's better... I think. Trains... hmmm....
Back to top Go down
Yaragorm
Bully
Bully
Yaragorm

Backstories? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backstories?   Backstories? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 5:59 pm

But, but I like trains!

Who cares if it's based on Spirit Tracks? Sad
Back to top Go down
CrimsonBlaze
Citizen
Citizen

Backstories? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backstories?   Backstories? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 7:34 pm

Hrmm... backstory... ah!*snaps* Got it!

A former circus magician who was known under his stage name the Crimson Blaze, he was forced into an early retirement after the man who owned the circus realized that there would be more profit in movies and such. So, still under his stage name, Crimson has vowed vengeance on the people of the world who abandoned his show, and plans on exacting revenge on the Parisians who scorned his art. Cue Big Top music...
Back to top Go down
Inquisitor Amakiir
Bully
Bully

Backstories? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backstories?   Backstories? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 7:39 pm

It's not the rip off part I have a problem with Yara. Just... trains run along tracks. Easy to dodge. Not that scary. Not even this o,ne.

Backstories? 31ZVCK22SFL._SL500_AA230_

Anyways, my backstory...

As the child of a church inquisitor, Elias was kidnapped by demons. Badly scarred, he managed to escape. Eventually he found himself in Dimbo's facility, being healed up. In the library of Dimbo's facility, he found a play called the King in Yellow. The play slowly began to drain his sanity, until he believed that he was the King in Yellow, the avatar of Hastur.
Back to top Go down
Yaragorm
Bully
Bully
Yaragorm

Backstories? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backstories?   Backstories? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 8:07 pm

Inquisitor Amakiir wrote:
It's not the rip off part I have a problem with Yara. Just... trains run along tracks. Easy to dodge. Not that scary. Not even this o,ne.

Backstories? 31ZVCK22SFL._SL500_AA230_

That's what the FLYING Trains are for.
Back to top Go down
LordWolfODonnell
Admin
LordWolfODonnell

Backstories? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backstories?   Backstories? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 8:32 pm

Yaragorm wrote:

That's what the FLYING Trains are for.

...... Isn't that called an airplane?
Back to top Go down
https://crvillains.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

Backstories? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backstories?   Backstories? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Backstories?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum