Villain Gathering

A gathering area for The villains of the CR adventure.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Double-Agent

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LordWolfODonnell
Admin
LordWolfODonnell

PostSubject: Double-Agent   Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:58 pm

Yeah, because as being Wolf, I was entirely fine with being a hero...

So I did what I could, and am once agin evil, as it should be... but I still have to play the 'hero' part so I don't get caught. Meaning that I will have to plan with each and every one of you. In terms of how to scape them, what to tell them about your 'weaknesses', and basically how I can help you screw them over. Every now and then, if it comes to it, I will have to play suit against you, but keep in mind I will always throw the battle for the villains.

Last edited by LordWolfODonnell on Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://crvillains.forumotion.net
Justis
Bully
Bully
Justis

PostSubject: Re: Double-Agent   Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:01 pm

I like it. Hmm...My weakness? Well, the first part of my boss battle will involve me lashing my flaming whip at the foolish fools from in the top part of my chambers, so the first thing they'll have to do is bring me down. As for my weakness, well let's see...Would it be OK if I could only be slain by my own blade?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dragonclaw23
Average Bad Guy
Average Bad Guy
dragonclaw23

PostSubject: Re: Double-Agent   Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:05 pm

My weakness is the habital loss of my firepower. Meaning that I'm going to be shooting magical bullets out of my rifles, so that I can't run out of bullets, and I'll use tranquilizers to put as many heroes out of action as possible. Plus, I'll be jumping from pillar to pillar in pitch-black darkness, and they won't actually see them in my arena.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dimbo
Admin
Dimbo

PostSubject: Re: Double-Agent   Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:06 pm

My weakness is destroying my staff that I carry around, How to help me? MAKE THEM STAY AWAY FROM MY STAFF!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dragonclaw23
Average Bad Guy
Average Bad Guy
dragonclaw23

PostSubject: Re: Double-Agent   Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:07 pm

Why don't you carry around two. Double attacks and if they destroy one, then you can use the other!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Inquisitor Amakiir
Bully
Bully

PostSubject: Re: Double-Agent   Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:08 pm

My weakness? I'm vulnerable during my evil monologue. And if you attack me during said monologue I will kick your ass into the ground.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Justis
Bully
Bully
Justis

PostSubject: Re: Double-Agent   Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:13 pm

Lol, that's pretty clever Elias. But Dragon, I was gonna use the pillars! Besides, don't you think it's a bit much to have a dragon, a gun, and to be leaping around on pillars? You're the first boss, right? Geez, you don't want to completely slay them at the first boss, you know!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LordWolfODonnell
Admin
LordWolfODonnell

PostSubject: Re: Double-Agent   Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:14 pm

Justis wrote:
I like it. Hmm...My weakness? Well, the first part of my boss battle will involve me lashing my flaming whip at the foolish fools from in the top part of my chambers, so the first thing they'll have to do is bring me down. As for my weakness, well let's see...Would it be OK if I could only be slain by my own blade?

So I could tell them that your weakness is your whip. Seeing that your actually weakness is your blade, they would be futile to attack you with the whip... but that will be the only weakness they 'think' they will know.

dragonclaw23 wrote:
My weakness is the habital loss of my firepower. Meaning that I'm going to be shooting magical bullets out of my rifles, so that I can't run out of bullets, and I'll use tranquilizers to put as many heroes out of action as possible. Plus, I'll be jumping from pillar to pillar in pitch-black darkness, and they won't actually see them in my arena.

I could tell the heroes that by being in such darkness for so long, that your weakness is light. We, the 'Heroes', will then be charging time by looking for sources of light, as you tranq everyone one by one.

Dimbo wrote:
My weakness is destroying my staff that I carry around, How to help me? MAKE THEM STAY AWAY FROM MY STAFF!

I will work with you as we get closer to finding you, because I want to pair with you in a fight against the heroes, revealing myself as a double-crosser. So as for sabotage for your villain, I will wait on that.

Inquisitor Amakiir wrote:
My weakness? I'm vulnerable during my evil monologue. And if you attack me during said monologue I will kick your ass into the ground.

I'm still thinking of how to sabotage this one... give me a little bit more of how you attack.
Back to top Go down
dragonclaw23
Average Bad Guy
Average Bad Guy
dragonclaw23

PostSubject: Re: Double-Agent   Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:16 pm

Exactly the reason why I use tranqs. Then when they're all asleep, I'll boot them out and they'll have to go do it all over again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Justis
Bully
Bully
Justis

PostSubject: Re: Double-Agent   Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:22 pm

Actually, I think it'd be better if you gave them a way to beat at least a few of us. Think about it: If there's 7 bosses and your advice sucks for all of them, then they're not going to follow your advice by the time they finally reach Dimbo. I wouldn't mind if you suggested that they have to kill me with the blade to defeat me. After all it's blue and shiny, it's kind of a dead giveaway anyways.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dragonclaw23
Average Bad Guy
Average Bad Guy
dragonclaw23

PostSubject: Re: Double-Agent   Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:24 pm

True, and I can be blinded by light, but not hurt by it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LordWolfODonnell
Admin
LordWolfODonnell

PostSubject: Re: Double-Agent   Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:26 pm

Yes, true, but I haven't decided who I will lie about, and who to say truth on.

And as for the light, we could play that to advantage... only thing is that works both ways.
Back to top Go down
dragonclaw23
Average Bad Guy
Average Bad Guy
dragonclaw23

PostSubject: Re: Double-Agent   Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:39 pm

And they'll have to use a source of light anyways, my base is in total darkness.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CrimsonBlaze
Citizen
Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Double-Agent   Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:08 pm

My weakness is... well, all my explosives and such are hidden in my hat, so if they take that away I'm almost entirely defenseless. Don't tell them that I am also a capable knife-thrower: it'll help.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LordWolfODonnell
Admin
LordWolfODonnell

PostSubject: Re: Double-Agent   Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:42 pm

*gag*

Trying to work up a logical story as to why Wolf would be on the hero team was sickening... but it's done.
Back to top Go down
dragonclaw23
Average Bad Guy
Average Bad Guy
dragonclaw23

PostSubject: Re: Double-Agent   Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:45 pm

I read it. It looks good so far.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LordWolfODonnell
Admin
LordWolfODonnell

PostSubject: Re: Double-Agent   Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:46 pm

I had to do something... and make it believable....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Double-Agent   

Back to top Go down

Double-Agent
Page 1 of 1