Villain Gathering
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Villain Gathering

A gathering area for The villains of the CR adventure.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Dark Theatre

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Inquisitor Amakiir
Bully
Bully

The Dark Theatre Empty
PostSubject: The Dark Theatre   The Dark Theatre I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 4:50 pm

Ladies and Gentlemen, here is my official topic for my evilness... Yeah...
Back to top Go down
Justis
Bully
Bully
Justis

The Dark Theatre Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Theatre   The Dark Theatre I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 4:52 pm

Oooh, scary. I'm cowering in fear over here. "Here is my official topic ofr my evilness"? Come on, with a topic title like "The Dark Theatre" or whatever, I was expecting something more, shall I say, dramatic. So, what's your evil scheme?
Back to top Go down
LordWolfODonnell
Admin
LordWolfODonnell

The Dark Theatre Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Theatre   The Dark Theatre I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 5:00 pm

Justis wrote:
Oooh, scary. I'm cowering in fear over here. "Here is my official topic ofr my evilness"? Come on, with a topic title like "The Dark Theatre" or whatever, I was expecting something more, shall I say, dramatic.

It's poetic, yet has the black ring to it... what's not dramatic about it?
Back to top Go down
https://crvillains.forumotion.net
Inquisitor Amakiir
Bully
Bully

The Dark Theatre Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Theatre   The Dark Theatre I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 5:02 pm

I'm still working on it. I only picked the title because... King in Yellow... evil, sanity destroying play... yeah... I'm going to do some studying on the play...
Back to top Go down
Inquisitor Amakiir
Bully
Bully

The Dark Theatre Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Theatre   The Dark Theatre I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 5:32 pm

Okay, so here is pretty much my plan.

My lair: The Paradise Theatre. A small abandoned theater in the rundown side of town, the marquee reads: Paradise is Returning. Inside, they find a lobby, the doors into the theater locked. As they investigate the characters run into a bunch of crazy stuff (details later) and fight a few minions. Eventually, the doors into the theater open. I give an evil monologue, suddenlt the back of the theater explodes and the heroes are basically stuck on an island of aisles and rows of seats right in the middle of the theater and front of the stage, or on the balcony if they go that way. Out of the new hole in the floor a bunch of old film reals (spelling?) come out of the floor and wrap around me, holding me up as they get attacked by the film reals.
Back to top Go down
LordWolfODonnell
Admin
LordWolfODonnell

The Dark Theatre Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Theatre   The Dark Theatre I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 5:35 pm

*Reels

Sounds kick-ass
Back to top Go down
Inquisitor Amakiir
Bully
Bully

The Dark Theatre Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Theatre   The Dark Theatre I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 5:36 pm

Thanks, both for the spelling and the compliment.
Back to top Go down
LordWolfODonnell
Admin
LordWolfODonnell

The Dark Theatre Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Theatre   The Dark Theatre I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 8:25 pm

I've decided to give all name a small description on the lair titles, so in about a sentence, describe your character, like it's being introduced into a novel.
Back to top Go down
Inquisitor Amakiir
Bully
Bully

The Dark Theatre Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Theatre   The Dark Theatre I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 8:30 pm

The figure sits in a chair, wearing a yellow robe. In his scarred hands he hold a book: The King in Yellow.
Back to top Go down
LordWolfODonnell
Admin
LordWolfODonnell

The Dark Theatre Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Theatre   The Dark Theatre I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 8:59 pm

I don't know how to say this without it sounding awkward....

But I love the literaric maturity of your character... like, how he sets everything up as if it were a rontrice play. I like that, and hopefully that will be his distinguished dialect.
Back to top Go down
Inquisitor Amakiir
Bully
Bully

The Dark Theatre Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Theatre   The Dark Theatre I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 9:41 pm

Thank you. That's actually the theme of my character.

'cause, you see, the King in Yellow is a non-existant play. The first act is okay, but the second act gives you knowledge that drives you insane.

And with the the King in Yellow expansion for Arkham horror, they have these things called act cards. Once the third act starts, the game is over, the players lose. To quote the third card...

"Act III. The curtain falls on Arkham. The investigators have lost the game.

Songs that the Hyades shall sing,
Where flap the tatters of the King,
Must die unheard in
Dim Carcosa
. "

That's why I wanted to be number three, to symbolize the starting of the third act.
Back to top Go down
LordWolfODonnell
Admin
LordWolfODonnell

The Dark Theatre Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Theatre   The Dark Theatre I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 2:31 pm

... Brilliant.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Dark Theatre Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Theatre   The Dark Theatre I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dark Theatre
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Villain Gathering :: Lairs :: Inquisitor Amakiir-
Jump to: