Villain Gathering

A gathering area for The villains of the CR adventure.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

So there was this hilarious/awkward/creepy moment today...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LordWolfODonnell
Admin
LordWolfODonnell

PostSubject: So there was this hilarious/awkward/creepy moment today...   Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:35 pm

((Kinda like 'So how was your day' thread))

... Awkward moment today, when I ran into the Dean of my campus at a local store. Everything would have been fine... but she was shopping in the 'Family Planning' section... with a box of co-do's in her hand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://crvillains.forumotion.net
Inquisitor Amakiir
Bully
Bully

PostSubject: Re: So there was this hilarious/awkward/creepy moment today...   Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:49 pm

Awkward and Hilarious moment today. We were playing D&D, and I joined in the middle of the Tomb of Horrors (look at my lair for details) and I joined being the only survivor of an earlier party and was locked in a room for weeks with only a clean source of water.

The way to get to the room I'm in without going through the door is through an evil demon face on the wall.

The party gets attacked by a mummy lord. One of them thinks up a strategy, "Let's try and get the Mummy Lord to go through that demon face on the wall." I spaz out.

So the party comes in to my room, I hit the Paladin in the face with the but of my sword and punch the goblin in the party.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dragonclaw23
Average Bad Guy
Average Bad Guy
dragonclaw23

PostSubject: Re: So there was this hilarious/awkward/creepy moment today...   Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:22 pm

Well, there was the band teacher from the high school in my middle school. He tells us that he wants his own theme. It goes like this, *bang!* *Dun dunna dee!*. Teacher also showed us when did he actually have hair *cough afro cough*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dragonclaw23
Average Bad Guy
Average Bad Guy
dragonclaw23

PostSubject: Re: So there was this hilarious/awkward/creepy moment today...   Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:36 pm

In science, we were learning how to make a shoe key for classifying organism, and my science teacher wanted all of the girls to take off their shoes so they could actually classify the shoes. He said that once we were done, even an idiot could do it. Then the teacher next door did it and as she left, she did a Von Karma bow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yaragorm
Bully
Bully
Yaragorm

PostSubject: Re: So there was this hilarious/awkward/creepy moment today...   Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:52 pm

I was playing AAI in school today and saw a cameo so shocking that I screamed.

Everyone around me looked at me like I had just shot a bunny rabbit or something...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Inquisitor Amakiir
Bully
Bully

PostSubject: Re: So there was this hilarious/awkward/creepy moment today...   Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:15 pm

So I was playing D&D and we were doing 2 person team PVP. And we had this strategy where I would stop time and destroy all their magic items. BUt I was going to wait for them to get closer.

Ends up they had the exact same idea.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So there was this hilarious/awkward/creepy moment today...   

Back to top Go down

So there was this hilarious/awkward/creepy moment today...
Page 1 of 1