Villain Gathering

A gathering area for The villains of the CR adventure.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Lair, in detail

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Inquisitor Amakiir
Bully
Bully

PostSubject: My Lair, in detail   Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:14 pm

So yeah, here's a link that explains every inch of my lair in detail.

http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/oa/20051031a
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Inquisitor Amakiir
Bully
Bully

PostSubject: Re: My Lair, in detail   Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:50 pm

Not really. I will be explaining my map in detail on a later date, in this topic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Inquisitor Amakiir
Bully
Bully

PostSubject: Re: My Lair, in detail   Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:22 pm

Lobby: The Paradise lobby is two stories high, with plush red carpeting and turn-of-the-century decor. Four circular sofars are here. Grand staircases flank the walls and lead upstairs. The walls and staircase are carved with fanciful images of nymphs and satyrs. There are doors under the staircases, one leading to a storage room/ticket booth, the second leading into the basement. There are three double doors on the first floor and two on the second leading into the actual theater. On the second floor there is one door leading into the projection booth.

Crazy creep out moment: When on the second floor, if people look down at the designs on the first floor carpet, the lights flicker. As the lights flicker, the figures seem to move. SAN CHECK!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Inquisitor Amakiir
Bully
Bully

PostSubject: Re: My Lair, in detail   Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:54 pm

Basement: Inside there is an old circuit board, a furnace, and a bar. It looks like the remains of an old speakeasy. There is a secret door behind the bar leading to a secret room.

Crazy freak out moment: When you stay in the basement for a little while you start to hear what sound like a banging from the furnace, which clearly isn't running when you check inside, a human figure on fire screams and charges at you. When you look back after flinching, it isn't there.

Secret room:As you step inside, you feel the ground shift slightly underneath your feet. Ahead of you in what seems to be mist (actually three film screens) you see three cultic looking figures who get in view and stand there as you hear something wurring(movie projectors). When you finally realize they are screens, you can pass them.

Inside there are three movie projectors on gold plated thrones. Each throne is elevated on a dias about 8 inches high. The ceiling is covered in a pattern that looks like a starry sky. If you have knowledge of astronomy you realize that the stars are set as seen from the roof of the building on a specific date, that date being that night.

The floor is decorated with a 40-foot diameter circle inlaid with marble, covered in sigils responding to no known religion or mythology. The floor is stained in numerous places, and analysis shows that they are blood fifty years or more older. The back of each throne has a latch which opens into a secret compartment. Each contains a skull, a candle, and a trumpet, and the center throne contains a book.

Creep out moment: If and when you turn off the projectors, the images on the screen persist a few seconds longer then they should. They go to take off their masks, and just before you would see their face, the images disappear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Lair, in detail   

Back to top Go down

My Lair, in detail
Page 1 of 1